Dotm: Overtime [trailer] Dotm: Overtime [trailer]

Definitely my most anticipated Madness movie of them all. The artwork is astonishing, the whole idea of the series is original and amazing and obviously the animation is at top quality. I will love this for years to come and I look forward to it greatly

also thx 4 butchering my song lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Littleluckylink responds:

thanks slipz i love you todd

Madness Zombienation Madness Zombienation

Really original!

This what honestly the best madness tribute I have seen in such a long time. The originality of the charactes was outstanding! The animation was smooth and never repetetive, fluent movement and overall 10/10

Please PLEASE keep up this amazing work! I look forward to seeing more from you

BlazeCat responds:

Hooray 4 Slipz

Madness Capitation II Madness Capitation II

Well this was completely worth it!

From all the hard work and effott you have put into this I must alute you! Bravo! Can't wait to help you with Cap 3

smotez responds:

I love your icon.

The Ghost of 2Fort The Ghost of 2Fort

Ooooh right!

Very clever and cunning! Took me a few times to work it out, but in the end it all came so obvoius. Made me feel a right dumbass ;]

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you! :D
I plan to make a sequel- stay tuned.

Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun

Cool game.

I've always been a fan of your films and short cartoons, and this game was just the best. But it can get a bit too repetative once you've used upall the powerups, you need a new level of power ups that cost more so people will play it more and get high scores to but the stuff anmd you would get better feedback and a batter score.

And I never knew there was going to be a new Wallace and Gromit film :O

Madness Day Quiz Madness Day Quiz

This is all wrong.

There was not a madnes day last year,the guys with glasses are 1337 crew and madness is not owned by NG it is owned by krinkels.

Raped by the holidays Raped by the holidays

What the awesome

I'm sorry but did my ears manage to jizz? That was fucking halerious, I loved it!

- Psycho - - Psycho -

This is sex.

Love the bass and the melody. The intro sounded very atmospheric and wanted me to listen more. This could suit a madness tune, I can tell this will be used in one no doubt.

* Cocaine * * Cocaine *

Some good DnB.

Pretty good for one of your First Drum and Bass songs. Love the wobbly bass. Keep it up.

Narcissy & Hypo'Crisy Narcissy & Hypo'Crisy

Wow. Simply wow. After reading the description after viewing the painting I realised just how much the image itself reprisented. You really captured all the things you aimed for and made it such a meaningful peice of artwork.
Please keep up this style of art. Acrylic paint if I'm not mistaken? I love it.

Fried Noodle Flavouring Fried Noodle Flavouring