Raped by the holidays Raped by the holidays

What the awesome

I'm sorry but did my ears manage to jizz? That was fucking halerious, I loved it!

- Psycho - - Psycho -

This is sex.

Love the bass and the melody. The intro sounded very atmospheric and wanted me to listen more. This could suit a madness tune, I can tell this will be used in one no doubt.

* Cocaine * * Cocaine *

Some good DnB.

Pretty good for one of your First Drum and Bass songs. Love the wobbly bass. Keep it up.

Scuffle Along Scuffle Along

Real profesional sounding.

Awesome riffs packed together, loved the glitching used in this song. The background instruments suited the song well. It's just the ending that spoiled it, it just got a bit too fast and too slow.

Teruscore (Remix) Teruscore (Remix)

Grinding, Glitching, Grounding...

It's just pure awesomeness to my ears. The riffs and sound are just to perfection, I've never heard a gabber song this good before.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

>=) thank you!

_Bass Machine Free_ _Bass Machine Free_

It's awesome as hell but...

...it's sorta a rave/trance song, not drum and bass. I really REALLY want you to make another song like Halflife.

Teaser Teaser

I could see this fitting Madness 9

The bass and beat to this is jsut pure awesomness. I love every bit of this teaser, very crazy like. I cannot wait for the whole thing to be completed, or MC9.

Seriously can't wait.

cheshyre responds:

Glad you like it! I hope we don't let you down!

Glitchy windows Glitchy windows

Holy fucknuggets

That was pure awesome ness. I love your glitching :3 it makes me wet... i need a new roof.

Psychojester53 responds:

Lmao

Desultory Sound Desultory Sound

A masterpeice

I love this work of art, you can make music so enjoyable. The whole time i was on the plane on my holiday i was listening to this on my ipod. I expect more.

boggypete responds:

Wow thanks, it's great to know that people like my work that much. Too bad I have GCSEs and so I won't be uploading so often.

Hall of the mountin king or so Hall of the mountin king or so

This owns