The Ghost of 2Fort The Ghost of 2Fort

Ooooh right!

Very clever and cunning! Took me a few times to work it out, but in the end it all came so obvoius. Made me feel a right dumbass ;]

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you! :D
I plan to make a sequel- stay tuned.

Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun

Cool game.

I've always been a fan of your films and short cartoons, and this game was just the best. But it can get a bit too repetative once you've used upall the powerups, you need a new level of power ups that cost more so people will play it more and get high scores to but the stuff anmd you would get better feedback and a batter score.

And I never knew there was going to be a new Wallace and Gromit film :O

Madness Day Quiz Madness Day Quiz

This is all wrong.

There was not a madnes day last year,the guys with glasses are 1337 crew and madness is not owned by NG it is owned by krinkels.

Kill The Snail Kill The Snail

wow this was good and funny

whoo i liked it and i gave it a 4, and could this be a bit harder other than just shaking the salt in one place

MarcyVF responds:

Ino! I'm thinking of making a timer, more snails or health or some crap, but its my birthday today so i dont have time! XXDD

madness scene creater v3 madness scene creater v3

yeah

it was ok but not exactly perfectyou could of made multiple of objects mor ebjests a bigger screen but apart from that it was ok

matt2k7 responds:

thankz slipz i thought u were not my mate anymore dude

Flash 8 Effects Tutorial Flash 8 Effects Tutorial

holy shit

man you are so goooood i am useing these tips straight away and also could you mak one about the other filter stuff

RyanPridgeon responds:

Glad you like it, but there probably will never be another.

Madness Reaction Time Madness Reaction Time

please respond

is there any end to this

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

sweeeeeeeet

i love this game but my favourate one was stinky bean survival i just cant stop playing that anyway i hope number 3 will come out