Dotm: Overtime [trailer] Dotm: Overtime [trailer]

Definitely my most anticipated Madness movie of them all. The artwork is astonishing, the whole idea of the series is original and amazing and obviously the animation is at top quality. I will love this for years to come and I look forward to it greatly

also thx 4 butchering my song lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Littleluckylink responds:

thanks slipz i love you todd

Madness Zombienation Madness Zombienation

Really original!

This what honestly the best madness tribute I have seen in such a long time. The originality of the charactes was outstanding! The animation was smooth and never repetetive, fluent movement and overall 10/10

Please PLEASE keep up this amazing work! I look forward to seeing more from you

BlazeCat responds:

Hooray 4 Slipz

Madness Capitation II Madness Capitation II

Well this was completely worth it!

From all the hard work and effott you have put into this I must alute you! Bravo! Can't wait to help you with Cap 3

smotez responds:

I love your icon.

Hank fights a boomer Hank fights a boomer

OOOOOOOWAAAAAAAA

THAAATS WAS TOTALLLYYE WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!@~@~@!@!~@!@~####1#
1#

Delta66 responds:

mjjj

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

This was the only movie is was looking fordward to

Nice drama used in the animation, nice easy use of violence and horror.

Honestly loved it.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks Slipz

Madness taco rage 2 Madness taco rage 2

The fuck was that?

How the hell did this pass with a 3.11? That was complete and utter shit. The symbols were out of shape, the characters didn't move a single bit, the animation showed no smoothness and the sprites showeed no originality.

try practising before submitting anything to NG. And don't respond with somthing like "WTF i DONT KNW WUT U R TALKIN ABOUT I AM RELY GD @ ANIMASHUN"

Figter responds:

U should check ure kolesterol

Dementia Madness Dementia Madness

Woah. Holy. Fuck.

That was just 1st class animation I just saw there. The music fitted every well wit hteh whole animation and for me Tom's music stopped just as he entered the gas room, awesome timing. The animation was simple but unique and cool, and i loved the FBF you squeezed in there. I loved the head boberty and Alpha drew, quite entertaing.

Loved it make more kk bai.

rtil the bee rtil the bee

WHY!?

WHY COULDN'T STOP WATCHING IT. WHY?!

Madness W.O.M.F.A. 2 Madness W.O.M.F.A. 2

Well you've gtten much better.

The action was much better in this episode. You have improved on your animation. It was quite entertainiong to see my character kill. But your english and grammer are still horrible.
Well done and good luck on future animations.
~Slipz

GabrielBarsch responds:

Thanks man, at last, you consider me a good flash artist now, keep waiting for more animations and good luck in annihilation 2

Madness Combat 2008 Madness Combat 2008

Fucking sweet.

The graphics by you were'nt so goot but the animation wasn't half assed. Keep up the good work on Madness Combat 2009. And I hope you get better at flash.